- Seaside views
- Pub/shop less than a mile
- Perfect for families
- Three bedrooms: 1 x second-floor king-size with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin
- Bathroom with shower over bath, basin and WC
- Cloakroom with basin and WC
- Sitting room
- Oil central heating
- Dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, electric oven and hob, TV, books, games, DVDs and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Shed storage
- Enclosed front garden with furniture, BBQ and Juliet balcony
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Please Note: the shower on the second floor en-suite bathroom works efficiently when no other water supply is being used in the house
- Pub within 0.2 miles, shop within 0.3 miles.
A superbly appointed, semi-detached property resting within The Lizard village, enjoying the most southerly point in mainland England.
This coastal retreat is perfect for a family or group of friends seeking to explore this delightful part of Cornwall, carved by its dramatic cliff tops, glorious beaches and pretty fishing villages to enjoy.
Kick off your sandy shoes within the spacious entrance, before relaxing into your evening within the brightly decorated interior, boasting carefully selected furnishings and everything you could possibly need to enjoy a self-catering holiday to this part of the coast.
Set into the kitchen and be welcomed by the contemporary units which house all the quality appliances you will need to pack up a picnic for the beach or rustle up a delicious evening meal before gathering your loved ones around the dining table to enjoy a sociable evening.
Elegant french doors filter in natural light into the space as well as allowing a coastal breeze to create a tranquil space to enjoy your home-cooked meals.
After dinner, look forward to sinking into the plush L-shape sofa and tuning into the TV, or head to the front garden to enjoy a glass of wine as you catch the final glimpses of sunshine during a balmy evening.
Once the sun has set, venture to the staircase to find two well-presented bedrooms, comprising of a double and a twin with sea glimpses, whilst the second floor boasts a king-size double with access to a Juliet balcony framing a good sea view and an en-suite shower room.
Each bedrooms enjoys a refreshing colour palette and ample storage for your personal belongings, offering wonderful spaces to retire to each evening.
A leisurely stroll will bring you to a selection of eateries and pubs, as well as a choice of shops for picking up the essentials.
Whilst here, you are surrounded by a selection of glorious beaches, including the National Trust owned Kynance Cove which houses white sands, turquoise waters and is perfect for stargazing.
For those feeling adventurous, look forward to walking along the South West Coast Path to soak up the dramatic scenery of this corner of Cornwall further.
Henrys Croft promises to be an outstanding base for exploring with your loved ones.